Data protection declaration
The protection of your personal data is particularly important to us. At this point we would like to inform you about the data protection in our company. Of course, we observe the applicable statutory provisions, in particular the federal data protection act (BDSG) and the telemedia act (TMG). You can trust us when dealing with your personal data. Our website is protected against damage, destruction and unauthorised access by means of technical measures.
- 1 Subject of the data protection / provider identification
(1) Personal data per § 3 section 1 of the BDSG is defined as personal or factual information about an identified or identifiable natural person. This includes, for example, information such as name, postal address, email address or telephone number, but possibly also usage data such as your IP address.
(2) Contact partner for data protection, service provider per § 13 of the TMG and responsible party per § 3 section 7 of the BDSG is Mr Hartmut Linde - you can find the address in our legal note area.
- 2 Rights to information, deletion, correction and objection
(1) Of course, we will observe your rights in every respect with regard to your personal data. You have the following rights:
Right to information: You have the standardised right to information on which personal data we hold about you. We will inform you of this immediately upon request.
The right to deletion: You have the right to have your data deleted by us if we are no longer permitted to store this data.
The right to correction: You have the right to your personal data being corrected in the event of us having stored this with errors.
The right to objection: You have the right to object to the saving of your personal data at any time and can revoke your consent to such saving at any time.
(2) If you have consented to the use of your data, you can withdraw this at any time.
(3) Please direct all information requests, data enquiries, correction requests or objections to data processing, by email to Info@tival-sensors.com or to the address cited in the legal note section.
- 3 Data security
We maintain up-to-date technical measures to guarantee data security, in particular to guarantee the protection of your personal data from hazards during data transmission as well as from being attained by third parties. These are adapted in accordance with the current state of the art.
- 4 Collection of personal data with informational use
(1) In the event of our website being used simply for information, so if you do not log in to use the website or register or transfer information by another means, we will not collect any personal data with the exception of the data that your browser transmits in order to facilitate your visit to the website. This is:
- IP address
- Date and time of the request
- Time zone difference to Greenwich Mean Time (GMT)
- Content of the request (concrete page)
- Access status / http status code
- Quantity of data transferred in each instance
- Website, from which the request comes
- Operating system and its interface
- Language and version of the browser software.
(2) Furthermore, cookies will be stored on your computer during the use of our website. Cookies are small text files that are stored on the hard drive associated with the browser that you are using and that permit certain information to flow to the location setting the cookie (in this case us). Cookies cannot execute programs or transmit viruses to your computer. They serve to make our website more user-friendly and effective.
We set cookies in order to be able to identify you for subsequent visits.
- Transient cookies (temporary use)
- Persistent cookies (time-restricted use)
- b) Transient cookies are deleted automatically when you close your browser. Session cookies in particular are included in here. These save a so-called session ID, with which different requests from your browser can be arranged from the common session. This enables your computer to be recognised again if you return to the website. The session cookies are deleted when you close your browser.
- c) Persistent cookies are automatically deleted after a stipulated period of time, which can vary from cookie to cookie. You can delete cookies at any time using the security settings of your browser.
(3) This saved information will be stored separately from any other information provided to us at a later point in time. In particular, the data of the cookies will not be linked with your other data.
(4) You can prevent the storage of cookies using your browser settings; however, note that in this case, you will not be able to fully use all of the functions of this Website.
- 5 Use of the functions of our website
(1) Alongside the purely informational use of our website, we also offer various services that you can use if interested. To do so, you must generally provide additional personal data, which we will use to provide the respective service. If additional voluntary details are possible, these are identified as such.
(2) If you contact us (service provider) by email, your forename and surname, your company name, your address (house number, street, postcode, town/city), your telephone number, your email address, your file reference and your message are saved by us, if provided, in order to answer your questions and respond to your message. After we have responded to your contact, we will delete the information that you provided to us.