- Single-channel isolation amplifier for safe galvanic isolation between input / output / supply voltage
- Input for standard signals, switchable between 0 ... 20 mA, 4 ... 20 mA, 0 ... 10 V DC or 2 ... 10 V DC
- In the ST125 version with integrated transmitter supply for 2- and 3-wire sensors
- Output signal, switchable between 0 ... 20 mA, 4 ... 20 mA, 0 ... 10 V DC or 2 ... 10 V DC
- Configuration via front DIP switches
- Supply voltage 24 V DC or via wide-range power supply (20 ... 125 V DC and 85 ... 253 V AC)
- Operating and status display by two-color LEDs
- Housing width 12.5 mm for mounting rail mounting TS35, DIN EN60715
- Functional safety up to SIL2 acc. EN61508
- Optional: Intrinsically safe input for connecting a sensor in Ex zones 0 or 20
The universal isolation amplifiers of the TV125M and ST125M series are designed for potential separation or for the conversion of standard signals. Optionally, TV125M and ST125M are also available as Ex version with intrinsically safe input for standard signals from potentially explosive atmospheres. The versions ST125M and ST125MP also have an integrated transmitter supply for 2- and 3-wire sensors. The universal design of input and output and a power supply via wide-range power supply allow a wide range of applications with only one device type. Optionally, the power supply can be made via a mounting rail bus connector. Configuration is done quick and easy via front DIP switches. By means of the two front trimmers the initial value and the end value of the measuring range can be adjusted. Two-color LEDs indicate operation and status messages.
|Explosion-proof version (optional)
The devices TV125MP-00 and ST125MP-00 (UB = 24 V) may be installed in zone 2 in accordance with ATEX protection type "n". The signal input and the possible equipped transmitter supply are not intrinsically safe!
Type of protection "n" Ex II 3 G nA nC IIB T4 Gc X *
The devices TV125MP-Ex and ST125MP-Ex (Ex version, UB = 24 V) may be installed in zone 2 according to ATEX type of protection "ic"
Intrinsically Safe + Zone 2 Ex II 3 G nA nC [ic] IIB T4 Gc *)
The devices TV125M-Ex and ST125M-Ex must be installed outside the hazardous area.
On the signal inputs of all Ex-type TV125M and ST125M, sensors installed in zones 0 and 20 may be operated according to the ATEX protection type "ia".
Gas Ex II (1) G [Ex ia Ga] IIC / IIB
Dust Ex II (1) D [Ex ia Da] IIIC
The transmitter supply for versions ST125M-Ex and ST125MP-Ex is also intrinsically safe acc. to the above standards.
*) Acc. to the manufacturer's certificate, a installation inside a grounded, conductive housing (at least IP54) mandatory